Snyder Bassette Real Estate Group
Exceptional Agents | World Class Marketing
The Snyder Bassette Real Estate Group is comprised of an exceptional team of professional real estate brokers serving both buyers and sellers in the Greater Woodstock Vermont area, including the towns of Woodstock, Barnard, Pomfret, Hartland, West Windsor, Reading and Bridgewater. We specialize in Vermont luxury homes, second-homes, land and estates - and also serve our many local friends who already call Vermont home.
Our excellent team of agents, John Snyder, John Bassette, Mary Ellen McCue and David Donegan bring to the business decades of experience in life, extensive prior careers, and in local real estate. We have been described as both highly professional and focused, yet always approachable and "real". We all work full-time in the local real estate business and enjoy serving our clients - both listing clients and buyers.
We invite you to explore our real estate website. You can quickly and easily
- Search for properties
- Learn about how we serve Buyers looking for property in our area
- Explore the photography and videos of our luxury Vermont listings,
- Follow our thinking about the local real estate market by reading our quarterly report on the local real estate market or by reading our real estate blog,
- Get to know a little about us and our special part of Vermont by watching our educational and entertaining video blogs (see our favorites picks below).
- Learn about our exceptional agents, who have a wide range of backgrounds and experiences – in life, in the local area and in real estate.
- If you are considering listing property for sale in our area, you can see how we present our other clients’ properties, and also read about our world-class property marketing capabilities.
When you are ready, feel free to give us a call. We are happy to meet with you to discuss your specific needs and to explore how we can help.
Thank you for visiting. We look forward to hearing from you.
David Donegan John Bassette John Snyder Mary Ellen McCue